🌍 World

100,000 residents will leave Kuwait without return .. Find out the full details

١٠٠ ألف مقيم سيغادرون الكويت بلا عودة .. تعرف على التفاصيل الكاملة

Al Sharq – WGOQatar – Doha:

Kuwait’s Al-Qabas newspaper revealed on Sunday that about 100,000 residents will leave the country without return before the end of this year, after referring their registered companies to the investigation authorities on charges of trading residences, which means that they do not have real work for them, as well as the status of security restrictions and symbols by the Ministry of Affairs on the files of their companies.

Security sources told the newspaper that “since the unprecedented intensification of security campaigns on the business of residences during the last period, some 450 companies and institutions have been referred to the investigative authorities through 300 cases.”

“By checking the files of these companies, it turns out that about 100,000 workers are registered to them, all without real work, and they were getting residency through these fictitious companies for money, and then they go to work outside their companies,” the paper said.

For its part, the Interior Ministry referred 535 people, including 55 citizens, to the investigating authorities for their involvement in these cases, pointing out that inspections of fictitious companies and farms are still under way, in cooperation with the competent teams of the Ministry of Affairs.

It explained that some of these workers had already left as soon as they learned that their companies had been transferred to the investigative bodies, and that they would not be able to return again, and the rest were waiting for the airspace to leave to be opened.

The sources indicated that this outcome is the first serious and broad move to modify the demographics and control the merchants of residences and the deportation of random labor, and will be followed by other strict steps.

The sources pointed out that the Ministry of Interior represented in the General Directorate of Residence Investigations referred 535 people, including 55 citizens to the investigating authorities for their involvement in these cases, pointing out that inspections on fictitious companies and farms are still under way, in cooperation with the competent teams of the Ministry of Affairs, indicating that many of the files of these farms are considered a gateway to the trade of residences.

According to the sources, the file of the residence trade has taken a completely different approach from the previous one, and the General Directorate of Residence Sought Studies in cooperation with the General Directorate of Residence affairs, manpower and the relevant teams of the Ministry of Affairs are determined to move forward with the elimination of the residence trade file.

The sources estimated amounts to about 66 million dinars earned by these fictitious companies during the years 2018-2019, where they recruited about 30,000 workers from Arab and Asian countries, with a total of about 45 million dinars, with a single visa price of about 1,500 dinars for some nationalities and more for other nationalities, while residences were made for about 70,000 residents in the country for a total of about 21 million dinars.

It pointed out that leadership instructions were issued not to tolerate the merchants of residences and to beat with an iron hand on any company that turns out to be illusory, and intensive coordination is under way between the Ministry of Interior and other interested entities to control the merchants of residences.

Campaigns will soon be launched in accordance with a new and different approach from all previous campaigns against violators of residency, and that coordination has been made between the General Directorate of Residence Investigations and the teams of the Ministry of Affairs to launch inspection campaigns on farms, stressing that investigations and information indicated that the majority of farms are involved in cases of residences trade.

Source: al-sharq

الدوحة – الشرق:

كشفت صحيفة القبس الكويتية، اليوم الأحد، أن نحو 100 ألف مقيم سيغادرون البلاد بلا عودة قبل نهاية العام الحالي، عقب إحالة شركاتهم المسجلين عليها إلى جهات التحقيق بتهمة تجارة الإقامات، ما يعني عدم توافر عمل حقيقي لهم، فضلاً عن وضع قيود أمنية ورموز من قبل وزارة الشؤون على ملفات شركاتهم. 

مصادر أمنية قالت للصحيفة “إنه منذ تكثيف الحملات الأمنية على تجارة الإقامات بشكل غير مسبوق خلال الفترة الماضية، أحيلت نحو 450 شركة ومؤسسة إلى جهات التحقيق من خلال 300 قضية”.

وأضافت الصحيفة “إنه بالتدقيق على ملفات تلك الشركات تبين أن نحو 100 ألف عامل مسجلين عليها، جميعهم بلا عمل حقيقي، وكانوا يحصلون على الإقامة من خلال تلك الشركات الوهمية مقابل مبالغ مالية، ومن ثم يتجهون إلى الأعمال خارج نطاق شركاتهم”.

من جهتها أحالت وزارة الداخلية 535 شخصاً، بينهم 55 مواطناً إلى جهات التحقيق لتورّطهم في تلك القضايا، لافتة إلى أن عمليات التفتيش والفحص على الشركات الوهمية والمزارع لا تزال جارية، بالتعاون مع الفرق المختصة بوزارة الشؤون.

 وأوضحت أن بعض هؤلاء العمال غادروا بالفعل بمجرد علمهم بتحويل شركاتهم إلى جهات التحقيق، ولن يستطيعوا العودة مجدداً، والباقون بانتظار فتح المجال الجوي للمغادرة.

وبينت  المصادر ان هذه الحصيلة تعتبر باكورة التحرك الجاد والواسع لتعديل التركيبة السكانية وضبط تجار الإقامات وترحيل العمالة العشوائية، وستتبع ذلك خطوات أخرى مشددة. 

وأشارت المصادر إلى أن وزارة الداخلية ممثلة في الادارة العامة لمباحث شؤون الإقامة أحالت 535 شخصاً بينهم 55 مواطناً إلى جهات التحقيق لتورطهم في تلك القضايا، لافته إلى أن عمليات التفتيش والفحص على الشركات الوهمية والمزارع لا تزال جارية، وذلك بالتعاون مع الفرق المختصة بوزارة الشؤون، مبينة أن الكثير من ملفات هذه المزارع تعتبر بوابة لتجارة الإقامات.

 ووفقا للمصادر فإن ملف تجارة الاقامات فقد أخذ منحى مختلفا تماماً عن السابق، وأن الادارة العامة لمباحث شؤون الإقامة بالتعاون مع الادارة العامة لشؤون الاقامة والقوى العاملة والفرق المختصة بوزارة الشؤون عازمون على المضي قدما للقضاء على ملف تجارة الإقامات. 

وقدرت المصادر مبالغ تصل إلى نحو 66 مليون دينار جنتها هذه الشركات الوهمية خلال العامين 2018 – 2019 حيث تبين استقدام نحو 30 ألف عامل من دول عربية وآسيوية، بحصيلة إجمالية تصل إلى حوالي 45 مليون دينار، إذ يبلغ ثمن الفيزا الواحدة نحو 1500 دينار لبعض الجنسيات وتزيد لجنسيات أخرى، فيما جرى عمل إقامات لنحو 70 ألفاً من المقيمين في داخل البلاد بإجمالي يبلغ نحو 21 مليون دينار.

 ولفتت إلى أن تعليمات قيادية صدرت بعدم التهاون مع تجار الإقامات والضرب بيد من حديد على أي شركة يتبين أن ملفها وهمي، ويجري حاليا تنسيق مكثف بين وزارة الداخلية والجهات الأخرى المعنية لضبط تجار الإقامات.

وسيتم قريبا انطلاق الحملات وفق منهج جديد ومختلف عن جميع الحملات السابقة ضد مخالفي الإقامة، وأن أن تنسيقاً تم بين الإدارة العامة لمباحث شؤون الإقامة والفرق التابعة لوزارة الشؤون لشن حملات تفتيشية على المزارع، مؤكدة أن التحريات والمعلومات دلت على أن أغلبية المزارع متورطة في قضايا الاتجار بالإقامات.

المصدر: al-sharq

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format