🇶🇦 DOHA

Twins save 10 people from death

توأمان ينقذان ١٠ أشخاص من الموت

Doha – Al Raya – WGOQatar:

Brothers Abdullah and Saleh Salem al-Saadi rescued 10 people from death after a fire broke out in a house next to their house in Al-Aziziya area as a result of an electrical contact in an air conditioner.

The twins Abdullah and Saleh, known as “Twins 22”, did not wait for the arrival of the Civil Defense Forces, and rushed to the rescue of the people in the house after they saw flames and thick smoke rising from the house, and when they rushed to the house next door they heard the sounds of calls for help from women and children who were stuck in the room, and the fire was surrounding them, but the brothers were able to enter and get the people stuck in the house. The civil defence personnel thanked the twins for their courage and for their help in saving their neighbours despite the rising smoke that left them short of breath.

Saleh al-Saadi said he was sitting with his brother when they noticed smoke rising from a nearby house, and as the smoke increased, he quickly went to see what was happening and as soon as they arrived they saw the flames almost engulfing the house and heard the sounds of distress from inside.

He added that he and his brother managed to get all those who were in the house safely thank God, as many of them were in a state of exhaustion as a result of the thick smoke, and some of them were unconscious. He pointed out that he was unable to reach one of the maids who were on the top floor of the house, as the flames were heavy in the main hall of the house, which prevented him from reaching the top floor, until the Civil Defense Forces arrived and used advanced equipment to rescue the maid.

He explained that he and his brother did a full sweep of the ground floor of the house to find anyone who may be injured or unconscious and cannot call for help. He pointed out that everyone who was present at the house was either a child or a woman , and the head of the family was not present but was at work outside the house, creating panic among children and women for fear of the fire, which widened dramatically in a few moments and spread throughout the house. He noted that it was his brother who contacted the Civil Defense Forces, who thanked them for their courage in helping the neighbors and help save the family. Stressing that He and his brother have only done what had to be done in such a situation, because it is a humanitarian duty.

He pointed out that despite suffering from asthma, he did not hesitate for a moment to help the people of the house who were about to die. He explained that he had shortness of breath and the ambulance service provided him with the necessary medical assistance until his condition improved. He noted that he had received numerous phone calls to thank him and his brother for their courage in saving their neighbors. Stressing that there is no need for thanks, because it is everyone’s duty.

Source: raya

الدوحة – الراية:

أنقذ الأخَوان عبدالله وصالح سالم السعدي 10 أشخاص من الموت بعد أن نشب حريق في منزل مجاور لمنزلهما بمنطقة العزيزية نتيجة تماس كهربائي في أحد المكيفات.

لم ينتظر التوأمان عبدالله وصالح المعروفان ب «توينز 22» وصول قوات الدفاع المدني، وهرعا لنجدة الأشخاص الموجودين بالمنزل بعد أن شاهدا تصاعد ألسنة النيران والدخان الكثيف من المنزل، وعندما هرعا إلى المنزل المجاور سمعا أصوات استغاثات لسيدات وأطفال كانوا عالقين في الغرفة، وكانت النيران تحول دون الوصول إليهم، لكن الأخوين تمكنا من الدخول وإخراج الأشخاص العالقين بالمنزل. وتوجه رجال الدفاع المدني بالشكر إلى التوأمين على شجاعتهما وفزعتهما لإنقاذ جيرانهما على الرغم من تصاعد الدخان الذي أدى إلى إصابتهما بضيق في التنفس.

وقال صالح السعدي، في تصريحات ل الراية: إنه كان يجلس مع شقيقه بالمجلس عندما لاحظا تصاعدًا للدخان من أحد المنازل المجاورة، ومع تزايد الدخان المتصاعد توجّها بسرعة لمعرفة ما يحدث وما إن وصلا حتى شاهدا ألسنة النيران تكاد تلتهم المنزل وسمعا أصوات استغاثات من الداخل.

وأضاف أنه استطاع وشقيقه إخراج جميع من كانوا بالمنزل بسلام والحمد لله، حيث كان العديد منهم في حالة إعياء نتيجة للدخان الكثيف المتصاعد، كما أن بعضهم كان مغشيًا عليه .. مشيرًا إلى أنه لم يتمكن من الوصول لإحدى الخادمات التي كانت تتواجد في الطابق العلوي من المنزل، إذ إن ألسنة النيران كانت كثيفة في الصالة الرئيسية للمنزل، ما حال دون وصوله للطابق العلوي، إلى أن وصلت قوات الدفاع المدني واستخدمت الأجهزة والمعدات المتطورة في إنقاذ الخادمة. وأوضح أنه قام وشقيقه بعمل مسح كامل للدور الأرضي بالمنزل للبحث عن أي شخص قد يكون مصابًا أو مغشيًا عليه ولا يستطيع طلب الاستغاثة .. مشيرًا إلى أن كل من في المنزل كانوا أطفالًا ونساء، ولم يكن رب العائلة موجودا بل كان في عمله خارج المنزل، ما خلق حالة من الهلع بين الأطفال والنساء خوفًا من الحريق الذي اتسع بشكل كبير في لحظات قليلة وطال جميع أرجاء المنزل. وأشار إلى أن شقيقه هو من قام بالاتصال بقوات الدفاع المدني التي شكرتهما على فزعتهما لنجدة الجيران والمساهمة في إنقاذ العائلة .. مؤكدًا أنه وشقيقه لم يقوما إلا بالواجب الذي يتحتم على أي شخص القيام به في مثل هذا الموقف، لأنه واجب إنساني.

ولفت إلى أنه على الرغم من معاناته من الربو، لكنه لم يتردد لحظة في الإقدام على مساعدة أهل المنزل الذين كانوا على وشك الموت .. موضحًا أنه أصيب بضيق في التنفس وقامت قوات الإسعاف بتوفير المساعدة الطبية اللازمة له حتى تحسنت حالته. وأشار إلى أنه تلقى العديد من الاتصالات الهاتفية لتقديم الشكر له وشقيقه على فزعتهما لإنقاذ جيرانهما .. مؤكدًا أنه لا يوجد ما يستدعي الشكر، لأن ذلك واجب على كل شخص.

المصدر: raya

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
5
Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format
Close
Close