World

Pentagon releases three UFO videos taken by US Navy pilots

البنتاغون تنشر ثلاثة مقاطع فيديو لأجسام طائرة مجهولة التقطها طيارو البحرية الأمريكية

The previously leaked videos were declassified to ‘clear up any misconceptions’ on whether they were real

The Pentagon on Monday released three declassified videos that show US Navy pilots encountering what appear to be unidentified flying objects.

The grainy videos, which the Pentagon says depict “unexplained aerial phenomena”, were previously leaked, with some believing they show alien unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

The Pentagon said it released the footage to “to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real or whether or not there is more to the videos,” a statement on the Department of Defense website said.

“After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena,” the statement said.

The videos had been “circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017”, the statement said, adding that “the aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as ‘unidentified’”.

The three videos show what the pilots saw during training flights in 2004 and 2015. Two of the videos were published by the New York Times in 2017. The other video was released by the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science group, a media and private science organization.

The release of the videos by the Pentagon adds to the legitimacy of the the videos and will spur more speculation that humans have recently interacted with extra terrestrials. The Navy has guidelines for reporting UFO sightings.

In response, the former Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, from Nevada, tweeted the three videos “only scratches the surface of research and materials available”.

source: theguardian

نشرت وزارة الدفاع الأمريكية ثلاثة َتسجيلات التقطتها قوات البحرية لاختراق المجال الجوي من قبل ثلاثة أجسام طائرة مجهولة.

وسبق للبحرية الأمريكية أن أقرت بوجود هذه التسجيلات بعد تسريبها عامي 2007 و2017.

وقد التُقط التسجيل الأول في نوفمبر/ تشرين الثاني عام 2004، بينما التقط التسجيلان الآخران في يناير/ كانون الثاني عام 2015.

وأوضحت الوزارة أنها قررت نشر التسجيلات لتبديد أي مفاهيم خاطئة لدى الرأي العام حول حقيقة المواد المصورة، وأكدت أن الظواهر َالطائرة التي رُصدت لا تزال مصنفة على أنها مجهولة.

وكان تسريب هذه التسجيلات قد أعاد تأجيج النقاش بشأن إمكانية وجود أطباق ٍطائرة من الفضاء الخارجي.

المصدر: al-watan

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format
Close
Close