💉 Health🦠Coronavirus

Coronavirus patients had no contact with community members, assures senior official

مسؤول كبير يؤكد: لم يكن لدى مرضى فيروس كورونا أي اتصال مع أفراد المجتمع

 

Doha: A senior official at the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) today confirmed that the patients diagnosed with Coronavirus Disease (COVID 2019) were not in contact with the community.

Sheikh Dr Mohammed bin Hamad bin Al Thani, Director of Public Health at MoPH, in a video message said that chances of COVID 2019 outbreak in Qatar are still very low.

“As of March 4, Qatar has 8 confirmed cases of COVID 2019, which are all coming from Iran in the same plane and quarantined. Everyone who came by this plane are tested and we found only 8 cases and others were tested negative,” he said.

“We assure that the infected have not had any contact with the community members since their arrival. The infected were admitted to the Communicable Disease Center and kept under complete isolation.

READ ALSO: All that you need to know about coronavirus and steps Qatar has taken so far explained

“We continue to monitor others in quarantine for symptoms of COVID 2019 and will test them again before they complete the quarantine period to assure that no person infected with the disease come into the community,” he added.

Separately, the MoPH in a social media campaign has released complete information about how to protect from COVID 2019, and what measures the health authorities have taken to protect the population from the disease. 

READ ALSO: Hotline established as four new COVID-19 cases reported

By Fazeena Saleem / The Peninsula

كشف الشيخ الدكتور محمد بن حمد آل ثاني مدير إدارة الصحة العامة بوزارة الصحة العامة، عن إخضاع جميع الأشخاص المحجوزين في الحجز الصحي إلى فحص آخر للمرة الثانية، للتأكد عن عدم إصابتهم بفيروس كورونا (كوفيد – 19)، مشيراً إلى أن الحالات المسجلة بإصابات مؤكدة بفيروس كورونا المستجد حتى الآن 8 حالات فقط.

وأضاف د. محمد بن حمد خلال فيديو مصور نُشر على الحساب الرسمي لوزارة الصحة العامة على موقع تويتر، أن جميع الحالات المصابة، للأشخاص الذين قامت الدولة بإجلائهم على متن طائرة خاصة من الجمهورية الإسلامية الإيرانية في 27 فبراير الماضي، وممن خضعوا للحجر الصحي فور وصولهم للبلاد، ولا يوجد انتشار للمرض في الدولة.

وكانت وزارة الصحة العامة قد أعلنت أمس الأول عن تسجيل 8 حالات إصابة مؤكدة بفيروس “كورونا” (كوفيد – 19) في دولة قطر، تعود لمواطنين من الذين قامت الدولة بإجلائهم على متن طائرة خاصة من الجمهورية الإسلامية الإيرانية في 27 فبراير الماضي، وممن خضعوا للحجر الصحي فور وصولهم للبلاد.

وأفاد بيان لوزارة الصحة العامة بأنه تم إدخال المرضى إلى مركز الأمراض الانتقالية تحت العزل التام، وهم في حالة صحية مستقرة، وتؤكد وزارة الصحة العامة أن المرضى لم يخالطوا أفراد المجتمع منذ وصولهم، ولا تزال مؤشرات تفشي المرض في دولة قطر منخفضة للغاية.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format
Close
Close
X